Some Links In this post can be affiliate links. This means if you click at the links and make a purchase, I can also receives a small commission for free of charge to you. But relaxation that all opinions remain my own. What to consider when choosing an email marketing service.
Now that You learn what email marketing is and how it can benefit your blogging career, consider the following elements to choose the best email marketing service for your blog.
- Price : If you’re a beginner blogger, you require to select the most affordable email marketing tool out there. Without compromising on quality. Don’t worry, there are free email marketing services for those on very budget, though they typically have few restrictions.
- Ease of use : You want a digital marketing service that doesn’t require advanced tech skills. The easier it is to use, the better.
- Features : The good email marketing platform ought to have features that are geared to supporting you succeed. Some features to contemplate include form and landing page templates, broadcast, email sequences, and automation.
Best 4 email marketing services for your blogs
Convert kit is my number one recommendation for the best email marketing service for bloggers. This email marketing tool was made for bloggers by bloggers; it’s a 100 % restricted to assisting bloggers be successful .Not Only is it incredibly easy to use navigate, even if you’re completely new to email marketing, however the company also endow weekly live training to assist you grow.
Convert Kit Pricing
Here’s a look at how much you’ll be charged every month to use ConvertKit.
Bottom line :
ConvertKit is an email marketing tool that’s incredibly easy to use and has lots of useful functions. It’s my #1 recommendation for the best email marketing service for bloggers.
Pros of convert kit
- Ability to create email sequences and automations. Powerful email creation tools.
- Easy Integration with blogging tools such as word pressCons of Convert kit
- Easy Integration with blogging tools such as word press.
Cons Of Convert Kit
If you have over 1,000 subscriber already, you will have to pay $29 per month, which is higher than you’ll find on some other plan.
(2) Mailer lite
Mailer life is another user friendly email marketing service that’s best for bloggers and Online business owners, It’s a some more affordable than Convert kit, and it offer even greater more templates for designing your email.
Pros of mailer life
- Offers affordable pricing, including a free plan that allows up to 1,000 subscribers
- Has lots of well designed email templates to snazzy up your email.
Provides a variety of form templates, as well as the option to place forms in different places on your site.
Cons of Mailer Lite
- Doesn’t offer chat support on the free plan
- Doesn’t have as robust subscriber tagging or email automation features as some other service.
- Has a longer sign up process than some other sites that requires approval before you can email more than 500 subscriber.
Doesn’t have as robust subscriber tagging or email automation features as some other service.
(3) Moo Send
It’s an best choice for blogger and online business owners with its easy, drag and drop design tools and affordable pricing structure. While a few email marketing platforms are difficult to cognize, Moo send has a straightforward user experience that anyone can pick up.
Pros of Moo send
- Intuitive drag and drop builder makes it easy to design beautiful newsletter, forms and landing pages without knowing any code.
- Landing pages builder tools allows you to design custom pages to increase sign ups and conversions.
Automation tools and templates let you set up pre written series of emails to send to subscribers after they take a certain action.
Cons of Moo Send
Doesn’t offer phone support on the free plan.
- Free plan doesn’t include landing page.
Some Moo send reviewers have said the dashboard can load slowly at times.
(4) Email Octopus
Email Octopus is one of the good email marketing platforms when considering value vs cost. It offers a completely free starter plan that lets you have up to 2,500 subscriber per month. Its paid plans start $20 per month for up to 5,000 subscribers, Plus, Email Octopus offers a 20 % discount to charities and non profits.
Pros Of Email Octopus
One of the most affordable email marketing platforms available ( plus it has a free plan).
- Provides great value for the price with easy to design email newsletters, sign up forms, and landing pages.
Allows you to set up automated drip campaigns to your targeted subscribers.
Cons of Email Octopus
While its a best option for those one looking for a easy, straightforward tool, it’s missing some of the features that you can find with a price more advanced email marketing platforms, such as A/B Testing or customer relationship management. If you’re looking to develop your list with forms and landing pages, send out newsletters, and set up automated email sequences. Email octopus will assist you do that. But if you’re advanced email marketing needed more advanced solutions, you might be good off with a different service.
Email Octopus Pricing
Email octopus offers a completely free plan that allows you have to have up to 2,500 subscribers. For up to 5,000 subscribers email, you can upgrade to a paid plan for $20 per month.